General Groundworks including :
- Foundations uptooversite-All types of single or multiple dwellings, including infrastructure.
- Concrete yards, Slabs etc.
- Large parking areas –Done using laser guided machines for maximum accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Landscaping works –on a small or large scale.
- Installation of Klargesters, Rainwater harvesting and first time sewer connections to AnglianWater Laterals.
- Ductings, Foul and Rainwater drainage.
- Site Clearance and Demolition.
Farm Road construction and repair
Using either a Caterpillar D3 or D5, we can construct new or repair existing farm roads. Having tried various methods we have settled on this method, as opposed to using a road reclamation machine such as a crusher. It is much better suited to the sandy substrate that is found in large parts of Norfolk. We can often come in and trim up all the farm tracks, importing material to fill the low areas and then rolling with a 6ton vibrating roller – for a fraction of the cost of alternative methods. On heavily used roads, a program of annual works will lead to a hard and durable road network being built up, which is what is needed to allow water to drain off. This means that the roads don’t deteriorate to the point where they need a huge amount of investment to return them to a good condition, and by maintaining them, wear and tear on farm equipment is greatly reduced.
Ditching and Drainage
All aspects of ditching and drainage undertaken. From simply clearing a ditch around the edge of a field to cutting and clearing our way through woodland we can supply what is required for the job. We use laser guided equipment to ensure maximum accuracy for falls and runs.